WHAT A MATCH!

WHAT A MATCH!

One of my hobbies is play football, I play football three days a week with the team of my village: Sant Pere Pescador. The "Classico" of our league is to play versus Esplais, the Castelló's team. We play the match on saturday at six o'clock an there was so much tension. The match started. There was a lot of tension between the two teams and the goals came soon. While we were playing, a player of the other team told me we were playing very well and just then we scored. The match ended with our victory for 3-1.

Comentaris

  1. Very good match. I hope I can play more minutes in the next match versus your team. Then the match result will change.

    ResponElimina

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Music

Why working from home is good for business