Experiences

In this post I'm going to explain my experiences I have lived and the experiences I will do in the future.


I have stayed in Granada, Andalucia multiple times, but the first time I have gone there I was 3. But when I was 6 or 7 (I don't remeber), I have gone by plane and I have been there for two weeks. It was the first time I have take a plane.



I have already visited Disneyland Paris when I was 11. I have only stayed there once at the moment, but I wish I will go there soon. I have been there for one week but I haven't visited all I wanted.






I haven't created a song yet. That's one of my objectives in this year and I think I can make a good song using programs like fl studio, Adobe Audition, etc. I wish I can start to do it in two weeks.

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

WHAT A MATCH!

Music

Why working from home is good for business